In Episode041, we share our recent travels to Antalya! Enjoy hearing about our first Glamping Hub experience at Saklı Göl Evleri in Turkey as well as some info about the nearby ancient ruins of Sagalassos. Traveling is good and refreshing for the soul, but it also causes us to rearrange schedules! We chat about how adding to your already busy schedule caused Catie some frustration this week. Of course, we are still sharing about things we are learning and loving in our expat life.
Did you know we have Twitter? We would love for you to follow us there!
Book and Beer collection restaurant – Varuna Gezgin (Instagram)
Questions for the listeners:
- Have you been ‘glamping’ before? If so, where did you stay?
- Would you go ‘glamping’ in the future?
- How do you keep yourself on task? What helps you to stay focused?
- What secret tools can you share with us?
- Do you make a packing list? What is something you take with you that is unique?
As always, email us your questions and we will answer them in a future episode!
Like this podcast episode? Share it!
EXPAT: Going Home Series – 6 part series
- The Going Home Series is all about how you can have the best visit back ‘home’. Catie covers both sides of the spectrum to help both those in the native country and those living abroad have an easier time reconnecting and supporting each other.
- If you are an expat going back to your native country, this is for you!
- If you are someone who will be visiting returning expats, this is for you too!
Stay tuned for upcoming articles:
TRAVEL: Randevu in Romania
REVIEW: Why Glamping is the new way to camp – Our experience with Glamping Hub
TURKEY: Handmade Lace at the Tire Market
TURKEY: The forgotten gem of Sagalassos
If you are just now joining in:
We are on iTunes!
POP OVER TO LEAVE US A REVIEW ON ITUNES. This helps others find our podcast!